• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What happens if the players march into Wellman's office...

Do you mean Scout premium? What's been going on there? I had left the regular Scout board for premium several years ago but then left premium 2-3 years ago because the info on there almost completely dried up. Then there was some dust up over Deman and NCScout using the other's account or something. It just got weird and completely not worth the price of admission so I didn't re-up a few months after Buzzdick was hired. Hard to run a premium board and get tidbits from staff when Deman was critical of the hire and he lost his inside info when I'm sure Buzzdick told staff not to talk to him. How does premium still exist if all they're getting is crap info? And are most those guys buzzin? I check out the free board occasionally, and it seems close to 50/50 out/in. And what kind of havoc is BSD raising? Inquiring minds want to know.

Even on scout premium, there is very little support for Bz.

Deman remains a strong source of bb recruiting info.

So Deman has some ins again? The spigot seemed completely cut off for a while after the Buzzdick hire, which is why I left.

Yes. With that said, the amount of activitiy on that Board has really dropped off. Even so, the WF hard-liners that remain offer almost no support for Bz (with a few exceptions).

We tried to warn cagles and Deman that their numbers would quickly erode if they kept behaving the way that they were behaving. They should have listened to Irish and myself.

Yeah, I'm sure the freshmen still like Bzzz. I mean, they're getting good playing time as freshmen at an ACC school.

ACC school. Do we really look like an ACC school right now?

BSD has been raising all kinds of havoc with those guys on premium. He is a hero for truth and justice.

Do you mean Scout premium? What's been going on there? I had left the regular Scout board for premium several years ago but then left premium 2-3 years ago because the info on there almost completely dried up. Then there was some dust up over Deman and NCScout using the other's account or something. It just got weird and completely not worth the price of admission so I didn't re-up a few months after Buzzdick was hired. Hard to run a premium board and get tidbits from staff when Deman was critical of the hire and he lost his inside info when I'm sure Buzzdick told staff not to talk to him. How does premium still exist if all they're getting is crap info? And are most those guys buzzin? I check out the free board occasionally, and it seems close to 50/50 out/in. And what kind of havoc is BSD raising? Inquiring minds want to know.

Ibleed, Sig, and I have been, more or less, screaming bloody murder over there for about a year. I really got their attention when I told them that this year's team would be "putrid." They went ballistic. When we learned that the team was, in fact, putrid, they quickly blamed CJ and TM for loafing and mailing it in. They are currently blaming the fans for the new direction of the call-in show. It is truly a spectral to behold.

Ibleed, Sig, and I have been, more or less, screaming bloody murder over there for about a year. I really got their attention when I told them that this year's team would be "putrid." They went ballistic. When we learned that the team was, in fact, putrid, they quickly blamed CJ and TM for loafing and mailing it in. They are currently blaming the fans for the new direction of the call-in show. It is truly a spectral to behold.

You can't fix stupid.

Premium is the back end of the AD's human centipede.

Just so you all know, they've pretty much reached the point over there where they think it's the fans fault (no one else left to blame?).

So shame on all of us.

Back