• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What if....

There's a better chance that a Justice on the Supreme Court will choke on his/her words and die this morning. Then you'll be nominated to take the slot than your hypothetical.

Didn't save Georgia's corch a few years back

I'd take another year or two with Bztard for an ACC tournament championship. Without question.

I would put those 2 jars of shine I got in Gattlinburg over the weekend to good use.

Winning 5 games in 5 days, which would include wins over good teams that have double byes, for a coach that has won twice on the road in 4 years would be incredible. Like 1-1,000,000,000 incredible. I would trade a title for another year for sure.

I think I have a better shot at winning Buffet's billion dollar bracket challenge. Which, if I win, will ensure that we get whoever we want as our next coach.

I think I have a better shot at winning Buffet's billion dollar bracket challenge. Which, if I win, will ensure that we get whoever we want as our next coach.
God_Bless_you.jpg

I'd take another year or two with Bztard for an ACC tournament championship. Without question.

This. Bz has alienated the fanbase because he's a monumental failure. If he were to win the ACC tourney, he'd still be a loser, but he'd be our loser and I'd tolerate him for another year.

Bz can stay if he wins the ACCT and gets a commit from Giles. Anything else and get...the...FUCK....OUT!

There's a better chance that a Justice on the Supreme Court will choke on his/her words and die this morning. Then you'll be nominated to take the slot than your hypothetical.

You never know, he could get hot.

If we actually won 5 games in 5 days and took home our first ACC championship since 1996 you can sure as hell bet [Redacted] would be back for another year. That would have to be one of the great Cinderella runs in any high-major conference tournament in recent memory.

This is just about the most ridiculous notion I've ever heard. And btw- I'd still fire him and save you all the pain and suffering of 4 more losing seasons waiting for the next "miracle".

Back