• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What incredibly wasteful thing have you always wanted to do?

thx for the feedback.

enjoy the coasters at Kings Dominion and Busch Gardens.

can't think of anything I guess that fits this category. going to a strip club is a waste
of resources but have done it before.

mebbe this would work - take a trip to Europe, rent a very fast car and hop
on the Autobahn.

Last edited:
I'd love to drive/have an Aston Martin DBS. But A) on a clergy salary I could never afford it and B) pretty sure if I rolled up in one, it would raise a few eyebrows.

I'd love to drive/have an Aston Martin DBS. But A) on a clergy salary I could never afford it and B) pretty sure if I rolled up in one, it would raise a few eyebrows.

Dude, I just ran into my Episcopalian rector at lunch. He was taking his son to the country club to hit some balls. Pretty sure it was as a guest or some kid of comp deal though.

Fly my family to the Caribbean for a week at an all-inclusive.

Actually, I AM going to do this next summer.

Dude, I just ran into my Episcopalian rector at lunch. He was taking his son to the country club to hit some balls. Pretty sure it was as a guest or some kid of comp deal though.

Some rectors live very comfortably, but never to the Aston Martin level- at least none that I've ever heard of in the Episcopal Church.

Back