• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Is Andrew Ripley Doing These Days?

I know the old expression about you don't realize how you miss something until it's gone. I really do miss Waldo posting. Dude could get some shit going.

No idea how I missed this the first time. WOW.

Is there.....

24on02f.jpg

?????????????????

Re-reading that was a pleasure. Hilarious that you offered my services to go to the London bank and pick up the $7.2 millions.

I didn't realize it initially, but the reason he never caught the 'Waldo' bit was because the Brits call him 'Wally'!

The funniest thing was that during this whole process, I moved across town and had no internet at my new place. I was sitting and reading this thread in the Camden public library in Northwest London. I looked to my left, and there was a late-middle age African man in an old tattered suit (the very poor and the very rich in Britain wear dirty, smelly suits all day, everyday) actually composing a similar Nigerian scam. I actually spied on him creating these scams on two or three other occasions as well. He was actually typing in weird capitals and with terrible spelling, pecking at the keys with one finger.

How did you end up finding out you were Tom Sloan?

He replied to the email with his personal email address and not the fake one.

Waldo and I were good friends, I miss him.

Ellis too, what happened to those guys?

Back