• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is the best place to eat in the winston salem area??

if you ever are headed towards the statesville area.. go to keatons chicken.. literally the best chicken on the planet

Who even had the idea of fried, BBQ chicken? It's awesome though.

That hot dog cart on Trade St. has the best god damn chili in the world, buy I've never had it sober.

DUDE THAT IS THE BEST HOT DOG PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE I WAS GOING TO POST THIS.

Pulliams is good too.

Love Grecian Corner and I am not a big Greek fan in general. Lilburn nailed the order with baklava for dessert.

first, we have boogity with his black thread.

then, we have knight with the auschawitz thread.

now, freakadeac is mocking my greek culture. it's racist and childsih. teh mods havegotten out of control. if they had any decency they'd send him packign.

That hot dog cart on Trade St. has the best god damn chili in the world, buy I've never had it sober.

sadly, its nto the same anymore. I assume you mean kenny the hotdog man that was always next to Finns, across from Single Bros? He retired. Some new guy is doing it now.. still good, but not the same unfortunately. Even drunk me can taste the difference

is pb's pulliams or whatever? because pb's is my fave hot dogs in the dash.

Best ws eats... Bernardin's(amazing filet, lobster, and Chilean sea bass), Oso(drunken ribeye, chicken piccata, amazing bananas foster), Tripps(not best food but best value - $14.99 wed night prime rib with salad and potato or $9.99 amazing seafood pasta on thurs), Carving Board (turkey Reuben on white one of best sandwiches ever), Pancho Villas($9.99 acp loaded with steak, shrimp, and chicken), Chipotle for best fast cheap chain, Little Richards for best BBQ, Burke Street best pizza and wings, First Street best outside dining

Who even had the idea of fried, BBQ chicken? It's awesome though.

I had Keaton's a month or so ago for the first time. Loved the chicken. The sides were not that good and I couldn't believe they didn't have french fries. Ted's kickin' chicken is the closest thing around here to Keaton's but after having Keaton's, it's really not even close.

Mario's makes a (slightly) better (pepperoni) pizza but Burke St's knots more than make up for that.

Last edited:
Back