• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is the most degrading thing you'd do for $50,000?

Put all my internet posts together in a bound book and give it to my mother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is easily the best post on this thread. a POTY candidate, even.

Christ, punch a toddler? I don't cringe at reading things often but I don't think anyone can do that.

I drink enough the urine thing wouldn't be too bad.

bonus! if you just compare tuition between Wake and UNCC, you're going to end up with a lot more than 50k.

If you leverage that Wake degree into public service and a retail manager fiancee, sure.

A fraternity brother of mine - for $20 - drank a cup- of another guy's puke. Yep. For $20.

A fraternity brother of mine - for $20 - drank a cup- of another guy's puke. Yep. For $20.

buddy drank water from a puddle in the gutter of a chicago street for $15 last spring

he said "what'd you give me to drink a handful of that gutter water?" and i said idk $10? and he said I'll do it for $15 and just gulped like two big handfuls of it.

surprised he didn't get some exotic disease

I'd punch him and Ron Wellman for free.

44d1c2960bd1ee5f642f880fe73ef81f.jpg

Have a German Shepherd shit on my bare chest while a polka band played in the background.

Have a German Shepherd shit on my bare chest while a polka band played in the background.

Fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, !!!

I'd go out on a three day bender with the Three Amigos !

Back