• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is your Desktop Background?

I change my desktop background at work almost weekly (when theChive puts out a new post on hi-rez backgrounds usually).

This is mine right now.

Right my work desktop is a photo I took in Rome last fall. I've been thinking about changing it but haven't bothered.

5057490691_0acdc341e3_z.jpg

Here's HELLO's for people who don't want to click links:

I would post FUHEEL's, but it is an "attack page" according to my virus software.

my company's logo. they have it set so we can't change it.

I've had the same background on my home and work computer since 2003. Its also a picture that I have blown up hanging over the front door of my house.

51YlB8WX5UL._SL500_.jpg

at work, a national geographic photo that looks like a painting.

at home, a nighttime long-exposure of the stars and a house that i found on the innertubes somewhere.

Kx23K.jpg

at work: mt. everest
at home: pic of me and bf just after our triathlon last weekend. home background changes pretty frequently.

I rotate recent pics of my nieces & nephews - love seeing their cute smiling faces each day on my computer since I don't get back to the ATL that often.

Can't find it online and don't feel like uploading it, but I have a shot of Marcus Tracy, Ike Opara, Julian Valentin and someone else celebrating a goal against Ohio State with a crowd that includes James Riley, Ryan Caugherty, Wiggy Saunders, Stephen Keel, Will Hesmer, Steven Curfman and two other former players who I can't even remember their names anymore. Just the coolest shot, the guys who built this program celebrating with the guys who got it over the hump for the NCAA title. It will likely remain my background until another Wake team wins an NCAA title.

Back