• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What percent of parodies are well executed?

Including Moon parodies, how many are well done?

• Total voters
Rkarl, Harv, Fissiondad, adidawfu13, ChrisPaul3, WFRoadWarrior...

Any others?

Moonz had the one good one about the student trying out to be the Demon Deacon/Commodore? Gotta be over a couple hundred parody attempts, though.

Last edited:
matt's feelings was pretty good

RoboHeel remains the best to this day.

Harv is awesome, but I'm not sure he qualifies as a parody.

You can double the % if you carve-out the moonz parodies

Rkarl, Harv, Fissiondad, adidawfu13, ChrisPaul3, WFRoadWarrior...

Any others?

Moonz had the one good one about the student trying out to be the Demon Deacon/Commodore? Gotta be over a couple hundred parody attempts, though.
The ladies like TimGunnDeac quite a bit.

Lookout and 30 minute man aren't failures. A couple of their posts get me good.

I liked the onslaught of Rkarl, RjKarl, RJCarl, etc. it was amusing when there were multiple operating at once.

Tibor, Bandwagon Boy and Roboheel have been the best. Harv is probably 4th.

Got to be 5-10%. Bandwagon Boy was classic. We will know we are back when he shows up again.

It is funny to see people get confused by the RJ parodies. Just look at the post count and you will know; the real RJ has over 12K posts. Keep that in mind.

ChrisPaul3 is legit as shit. I REALLY want to know who that is, if indeed it is a parody. So well done. Bravo.

Back