• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What percentage of threads do you actually click on?

What % of threads do you click?

• 100% of all 3 boards

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 75% - 99% of all 3 boards

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • 50% - 74% of all 3 boards

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • 25% - 49% of all 3 boards

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • 1% - 24% of all 3 boards

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • I avoid the Tunnels

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • I avoid the Sports Board

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I avoid the Pit (although I'm ready this thread so that makes no sense)

• I prefer threads on the Pit but I check one of the other 2 boards also

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • The Chat Thread is the only thread for me

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RicoSuave

Reaction score
What percentage of threads do you actually click on?

Board members have a wide range of interests and theres a little something for everybody here. I'm no longer a regular poster, but even when I was I had no interest in a lot of the stuff thats posted - and thats totally fine. We're a well-rounded group.

To answer my own question, I avoid the Tunnels and and rarely read the sports board unless Wake is playing a big game. Of the quad threads, I may open 20% of the threads. I regularly check the "You Laugh You Lose" thread and I also click on most of the "Poll" and "Opinion" threads. Of course everybody loves the RJ drama/call-outs and Moonz's random silliness.

So what % of the threads do you actually open, and what type of threads are you most likely to click on?

I skim through the Pit and read a lot of the threads, glance at the Sports board and click on maybe 2-3 over there a week, unless something big happens in the sports world.

And very rarely read the tunnels...usually just to see how crazy those freaks are.

Back