• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What songs do you absolutely hate?

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
What are the songs that make you immediately change the channel or turn the dial? Post them here and let the boards share in your hate.

I think that Nelly and Tim McGraw song is one of the most offensive to my sensibilities.

Owl City - Fireflies
Fun. - Some Nights
That florida georgia line song.

I also have an irrational hatred for Avicii - Wake Me Up

Last edited:
The South Carolina fight song is high on my list right now. A lady in my office has it set as her ring tone, so I get the privilege of hearing it multiple times per day. If there's any upside to spending time in Albany, NY it's that I don't have to hear that shitty song 5 times per day.

American Kids by Kenny Chesney. I was driving through podunk NC several months ago scanning stations on the radio when I heard it for the first time and I was like, "WTF is this awful SHIT ? !"

Next thing I know it's a popular song. It just makes you want to give up on society.

Today's country music stations are so bad that I listen to that crazy-ass Focus on the Family radio station when I'm driving around Fayetteville.

anything by skynyrd other than simple man and the needle and the spoon

American Kids by Kenny Chesney. I was driving through podunk NC several months ago scanning stations on the radio when I heard it for the first time and I was like, "WTF is this awful SHIT ? !"

Next thing I know it's a popular song. It just makes you want to give up on society.

Today's country music stations are so bad that I listen to that crazy-ass Focus on the Family radio station when I'm driving around Fayetteville.
Do you not have an aux input or tape deck or anything?

Back