• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What the fuck happened to those squirrels and the ghost of Milt?

I was going to update the squirrel thread, but I keep forgetting. I'll go bump it with the last bit of story.

Re: the ghost, I believe the OP discovered indisputable evidence that the ghost was indeed Milt and that Milt was mad at the way his estate was settled after he died like 150 years ago. Also, he was like a postmaster or something and they spent a lot of time researching the historical archive to figure out whether he preferred toast or biscuits with his breakfast. It was all very facinating. MYSTERY SOLVED.

Re: the ghost, I believe the OP discovered indisputable evidence that the ghost was indeed Milt and that Milt was mad at the way his estate was settled after he died like 150 years ago. Also, he was like a postmaster or something and they spent a lot of time researching the historical archive to figure out whether he preferred toast or biscuits with his breakfast. It was all very facinating. MYSTERY SOLVED.

Truth. His love of biscuits was instilled in his children and they went on to create a restaurant built solely around biscuits. They called it Biscuitville.

In every journal we researched from the former residents' of Milt's house, not one ever mentioned anything about Milt not being there.

Back