• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What the fuck is Marquee Moon's problem?

Right now his problem is his inbox is full.

Clear your pm's.

Inbox full of biff's charlotte hot taeks

Just send the message to 50 of his parody accounts

30 Minute Man
AbortedDeac
AD Plant
Adult Baby
AdultDiaperDeac
All is Well Deac
Angretronh
AnonymousDork
Anthony'sWeiner
AreJayKay

That should get you started.

30 Minute Man
AbortedDeac
AD Plant
Adult Baby
AdultDiaperDeac
All is Well Deac
Angretronh
AnonymousDork
Anthony'sWeiner
AreJayKay

That should get you started.

image.png

Yeah, buckets has always been BKF, not just since the recent change into crazytown. It's quite a performance. Definitely the most meticulously planned and thoughtfully executed parody. Surprised some of you didn't know this. You really thought BKF was a real person? Seriously??

Yeah, buckets has always been BKF, not just since the recent change into crazytown. It's quite a performance. Definitely the most meticulously planned and thoughtfully executed parody. Surprised some of you didn't know this. You really thought BKF was a real person? Seriously??

The master stroke was revealing that he was actually some councilperson in Randleman. Didn't he ultimately impersonate that person. He'd send me fucking private messages asking me if I knew some old dude in Charlotte who he used to play golf with.

Back