• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What the fuck?

If i'm not mistaken, the Koch brothers paid for the ad.

doubletake.gif

I would have laughed, but it was fucking stupid.

Girl is a 1 on the binary scale, however.

It would be funny as a parody of the anti-Obamacare folks.

As it is real, I think, it's just sad.

That's hilarious. Poor taste, but that's what makes it hilarious.

Weird to see conservatives use a classic American icon in that way. But that's what makes it hilarious.

Makes you appreciate the restraint from the left for not making a similar ad about Republican legislatures forcing women to get vaginal ultrasound before getting an abortion.

Nice take from Jon Stewart:

"Republicans aren't afraid we're going to get finger banged by a puppet Uncle Sam. They're afraid we're going to like it."

It's insane on a number of levels, that's why I laughed. It would've been better if they played "Yakety Sax" at the end. That song somehow makes everything better.

Wait wait wait, I thought Republicans were all about making women's vaginas gov't business.

Maybe this is why Republicans in VA, PA and other places wanted transvaginal probes...They thought they'd find Uncle Sam in there.

Back