• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What the heck?

interesting.

and by interesting, i mean ehhhhhhh.....

Ladies and gentlemen, Wake Forest presents: Diversity.

Staring: neckbeard dwarf, terrorist, "edgy", black/asian, and token sorority girl.

mainimg2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh come on. You piss and moan about everything that young people do. Go specifically pisses and moans about Natty O' Hatch killing the Greek system.

Uh, okay. I'd say a look at your posrep from me would indicate one of those "birds of a feather" things. Doesn't apply to milhouse, though. I posrep him for the reach-arounds. He shows dedication 'cause that's a long way to reach for a twiggy little shit.:fu:

these white socks i'm wearing with my sperrys right now feel so good.

i dunno. i guess to me it comes across as wake trying too hard.

Good lord

"We have carefully chosen five upperclassmen that represent different niches on campus, as well as cultural and ethnic backgrounds. We feel these students embody the well rounded Wake Forest community and through them, we want to exhibit the Pro Humanitate ideals. Their faces are currently displayed on the Lower Quad in a 70' x 10' print as an artistic expression of the Wake Forest experience.

Our purpose is to encourage Wake students to see Wake from lenses different from their own, and invite dialogue that helps move towards a more inclusive environment. Our goal is to inspire open minded thinking and a greater sense of cohesions between social and academic circles.

What lies at the center of this project is a call for heightened school spirt and the appreciation of every member that is part of the Wake Community. Although we may choose different paths by which we experience Wake, we should all be proud to be a part of a unified community. It is the fact that we choose these different paths that make Wake Forest University what it is. We can achieve unity without compromising our individuality and personal ambitions."

As three white men walk by

I'll take the token sorority girl, thanks.

EDIT: nevermind. The walls do them too much justice.

EDIT2: Charles has a positive outlook surrounding Wake? The AD Propaganda is everywhere.

How the hell does that stone wall make those faces look better?

Does not compute

Back