• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Trump Has Accomplished So Far (SPOILER: Not A Lot)

"Tune out the noise coming from the White House"

Now i'm not gonna lie and say DJT is a quiet man or that this is a quiet White House, but the overwhelming majority of the "noise" politico is referencing is coming from the media which is collectively losing their shit while "very little has actually happened"

"Tune out the noise coming from the White House"

Now i'm not gonna lie and say DJT is a quiet man or that this is a quiet White House, but the overwhelming majority of the "noise" politico is referencing is coming from the media which is collectively losing their shit while "very little has actually happened"

Is this serious? Media outlets are reacting to the noise Trump is making. They're not making stuff up.

The country is going to shit and we're fucked!!!! But also wait nothing has happened

Is this serious? Media outlets are reacting to the noise Trump is making. They're not making stuff up.

Is this serious? They're making tons of shit up, and the stuff they aren't making up they're making a much bigger deal than it actually is. Its dangerous and irresponsible, perhaps moreso than Trump himself.

Is this serious? They're making tons of shit up, and the stuff they aren't making up they're making a much bigger deal than it actually is. Its dangerous and irresponsible, perhaps moreso than Trump himself.

Is this serious?

You forgot to log in as BSF4L, palma.

I don't know what is wrong with some of you on here. Trump is a disaster

Back