• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What You Will Do IF Buzz Comes Back Next Year

Continue not giving any money.

Continue not buying season tickets.

Continue to forget or be oblivious as to when we have a game (which sucks since I like 3-4 of our players a lot).

Continue to figure out how/if this jackass will ever take my calls on a Thursday show again.

Play more fantasy football.

Make Bzz uncomfortable enough this year that he does not come back.

People need to start putting For Sale signs in Jeff and Ron's yards. Really wish we had more lunatics in our fan base.

I've watched this dumpster fire unfold before my eyes the last three years, and then I hear what Ronnie tells us about "progress", "culture change", and heading in the right direction. The reality of what I witness is so opposite of what I hear from the AD, the best analogy I can use to bridge the gap is North Korea. I'm convinced that Ron at some point trained under "Great Leader".

It would be nice if it was possible to organize a mass effort to not go to the Joel so no one was there except the opposing teams fans.

Same thing I've done the last two years-- not pay a damn bit of attention to our hoops program.

Was at the game in CH tonight. Just a horrible experience. Heard NUMEROUS carolina fans just rip on buzz. Favorite: "Jeff [Redacted] looks like he should be in IT at a fortune 1000 company. Like call Jeff [Redacted] when the WiFi is down." Turned around and high fived the guy. (Lots of other people talking about his terrible play calling and questionable rotations, but the IT comment made me really laugh). We are an absolute JOKE.

By that same token, sat beside a '75 wake grad (I'm a '10 grad). He told me that Buzz needs another year to really get things going. I stared at him for literally like 15 seconds not knowing whether he was joking or how to respond to that. Just reminded me that outside of these message boards there is a LARGE part of our fan base that is absolutely clueless and/or blindly loyal to Wellman. Grew up watching Wake Forest Basketball- Rodney Rogers, Chill, Duncan, CP3 and this is really painful. Not sure what its going to take to reach everyone in the fanbase outside of these boards...

Next time, pull out your phone and bring up www.firebz.com

Then show it to h... No, then ask him to put on his reading glasses. Then show it to him.

Let the statistics speak for themselves.

People need to start putting For Sale signs in Jeff and Ron's yards. Really wish we had more lunatics in our fan base.

This. This is pretty harmless but sends a message. but at this point, all of the efforts need to attack Wellman alone. Bzz isnt resigning no matter what. Wellman will be making the decision. He needs 100 percent of the negative attention.

This. This is pretty harmless but sends a message. but at this point, all of the efforts need to attack Wellman alone. Bzz isnt resigning no matter what. Wellman will be making the decision. He needs 100 percent of the negative attention.

EXACTLY. Just sent my email.

something that would make this bro proud.

MV5BMjA2NTY0MTIyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTAwMjQ5._V1_SY317_CR2,0,214,317_.jpg

Back