• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What's our current Kenpom ranking

We are 208 today.

At least we are still have a slim lead on Rider, Western Illinois and Norfolk Sate. Don't worry, [Redacted] will win another Superbowl on Saturday and we will climb over Lipscomb for #207.

At least we are still have a slim lead on Rider, Western Illinois and Norfolk Sate. Don't worry, [Redacted] will win another Superbowl on Saturday and we will climb over Lipscomb for #207.

Lipscomb? I didn't even know there was a school called that.

It's unimaginable that we are that bad. We have two players that are legitimate ACC starters. The rest of the 7 man rotation was recruited by major conferences. We should be struggling. We should not be a tournament team, but we should not be this bad.

At least we have something to play for. Maybe some signs 'sub 200 kenpom' on Saturday.

Having dook left might help.

At least we have something to play for. Maybe some signs 'sub 200 kenpom' on Saturday.

Having dook left might help.

:wtf:

KenPom doesn't work like most RPI indexes (SOS is already adjusted for future games, etc)...

We are projected to lose by 16 (82-66) against Duke. So yes... Duke could minimally help us if we lose by less 16... but just going off of past results (0-17 against top-50, 16 double digit losses); I'll throw it out there that it ain't going to happen.

It's unimaginable that we are that bad. We have two players that are legitimate ACC starters. The rest of the 7 man rotation was recruited by major conferences. We should be struggling. We should not be a tournament team, but we should not be this bad.

Yeah that's what I've been saying for the past year or so since we started this precipitous decline. If people think we legitimately have worse talent than nearly every other team in a power conference (or last year worse than EVERY other team in a power conference) then that's fine, but I don't really see that being the case. Coaching is pretty clearly a huge issue.

Any other NC schools, besides Duke, Carolina, and State, that are ahead of us?

Please tell me we're not worse than Elon- I still remember that chant. Campbell? ECU?

Any other NC schools, besides Duke, Carolina, and State, that are ahead of us?

Including NC & SC schools of note...

Elon - 264
UNCG - 263
App St. - 242

Wake - 208

Campbell - 196
Wofford - 189
Coastal Carolina - 186
Charleston Southern - 172
College of Charleston - 153
UNC-Ashville - 150
SC Upstate - 135
ECU - 130

Including NC & SC schools of note..

Wake - 208

Campbell - 196
Wofford - 189
Coastal Carolina - 186
Charleston Southern - 172
College of Charleston - 153
UNC-Ashville - 150
SC Upstate - 135
ECU - 130

images

because all those teams have much more talent than us! The test tube baby coach of John Wooden and Pat Summitt couldnt win with this team!

Last edited:
Come on guys, SC Upstate clearly has better players - if Buzz was coaching that team, they would be on the bubble.

Our 4 and 5 star talent couldn't compete in the A-Sun.

Back