• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What's UP Dwarves

Marquee Goon

Reaction score
Well, I've been lurking around in the tags and parodys for a while. Figured it was about time I should drop in and say hello real proper like, address my absence and what not...put the dwarves and gingers on notice.

Well, a while back I was getting all wound up around here. Chasing fatties and gingers all day long. Ironically, it was actually the dwarves that held a mirror to my face, and I didn't like what I saw. I felt like I was becoming a dwarf too. So I took a break. The timing was good, because, well it's probably no secret by now that I was a Second Mile kid growing up. So, I spent a lot of time recently working with the prosecutors in Pennsylvania to help lock up that pederast. So I'm kind of a hero too.

Anyway, my therapist says I can get back on the internet and ease back into things now. So, fair warning to all you ginger fatty dwarfs...the golden age is over!!1! Head back to your hobbit holes cause there's a bad Moonz rising!!1!

Back