• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What's your 28th amendment to the Constitution?

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
Mine is that if you pull into an exit lane to pass people in the right lane before it merges you get instantly deported to Turkmenistan, because you don't deserve to have nice things.

tumblr_mftq7seB1C1rex97yo1_250.gif

Not really an amendment, but the movement by the gov to reduce the DUI limit to .05 is bullshit.

Last edited:
Mine is that if you pull into an exit lane to pass people in the right lane before it merges you get instantly deported to Turkmenistan, because you don't deserve to have nice things.

What about those who get over way before the lane merges when entering the interstate?

What about those who get over way before the lane merges when entering the interstate?

We can just move them to the country where they don't have to deal with traffic, that's not malicious. The person skipping ahead ALWAYS has a nicer car than you.

Good point. Those that get over way to early are normally 1990 civic hatchbacks with a massive muffler. No thanks.

Or at least in my experience.

Not being to ask what the 29th amendment should be in order to start a tedious and boring conversation.

Fattie tax. If you're considered obese by the AMA, you pay into a general fund based on your obesity relative to your ideal weight. The general fund is then used to cover medical expenses for fatties so the rest of us don't have to pay.

29th Amendment: cigarettes are illegal, with stricter penalties than marijuana possession

Not really an amendment, but the movement by the gov to reduce the DUI limit to .05 is bullshit.

I heard this on CNN this morning. Complete retardengarden. They claim it will save hundreds of lives. Bullshit. People driving at .1 and over are the ones killing people, not people driving at .06. For a 120 lb woman, 2 drinks in 2 hours could be over .05.

I heard this on CNN this morning. Complete retardengarden. They claim it will save hundreds of lives. Bullshit. People driving at .1 and over are the ones killing people, not people driving at .06. For a 120 lb woman, 2 drinks in 2 hours could be over .05.

and with the new fatty tax, we'll have a lot more 120lb women

an amendment requiring voting districts to be drawn after every census by a non-partisan third party

Back