• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When is the next time we go to the dance?

2013...not really, i was just continuing the countdown

Completely dependent upon when Bzzzz is no longer the head coach. While he is here: Never. Once he is gone: 2 years depending on the replacement.

Completely dependent upon when Bzzzz is no longer the head coach. While he is here: Never. Once he is gone: 2 years depending on the replacement.

This is exactly what I was going to put 2 years after bzzz assuming we get a decent replacement.

If we don't make it in 2014 then really it's all going to come down to who's coaching in 2015 and what sort of players we having coming in. I would be pretty surprised if we don't make it in 2014 though.

14 we are going to be dependent on a senior McKie and the "super" class as sophomores?

We could easily not make it.

We need a really good shooting G and strong inside presence any chance we land these next year?

In all the time since [Redacted] and Wellman worked there, Northwestern has never made the NCAAs. It could happen to us.

No school employing both [Redacted] and Wellman has made the dance. No school that ever employed [Redacted] and Wellman at the same time has ever made the dance in the time since they've left.

Back