• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When will Coach Forbes coach his first game in front of live fans?

Donald Ross Stadium — seating capacity 10 for the ultimate intimate college basketball experience

Hopefully NLT than Jan 2021...but have serious doubts...

It sounds like we're expecting mass production of a vaccine in early 2021. So I'm really hoping the NFL plays this Fall without fans (and plays on Saturdays for increased TV revenue). College football can't afford to lose the gate, so I think they move to maybe a 10 game schedule starting in late February. College hoops should also consider a delayed start in the hope that they'll be able to keep gate income. Smaller conferences can't afford to lose that. And I'm thinking NBA does their playoffs without fans this Jul-Aug and then also delays it's start to February, maybe play a slightly reduced schedule and have the playoffs Jun-Aug.

The shortest time to vaccine is 4 years. And I don’t think that even includes distribution time.

Come on ph. This is 'Merica. We'll have it right now because g dammnit I want it.

Ouch, if these predictions are true. Way too long to wait.

I'll take whenever the opener is in November of this year.

We still have 6 months, and I expect college football (and pro sports) will lead the way on this... By the time college hoops rolls around, we'll be back to (a new) normal.

Who is Donald Ross?
An ambulance chaser from Greensboro, NC with odd opinions on certain subjects.
Most notably basketball stadiums and their sizes and locations. Also, odd beliefs that a certain individual who has family ties to Wake Forest University but attended a Powder Blue Diploma Mill instead should have been hired as Wake's head coaching job when he was in high school. Ross also apparently has attended every basketball game ever played and owns high-value property and businesses in 67 US states.
It is likely he holds other odd opinions, but they remain unknown by this writer at this time.

I'll take whenever the opener is in November of this year.

We still have 6 months, and I expect college football (and pro sports) will lead the way on this... By the time college hoops rolls around, we'll be back to (a new) normal.

I’m a bottle half-full kind of guy, and I’m betting the half that is gone on DeacsATS being correct.

An ambulance chaser from Greensboro, NC with odd opinions on certain subjects.
Most notably basketball stadiums and their sizes and locations. Also, odd beliefs that a certain individual who has family ties to Wake Forest University but attended a Powder Blue Diploma Mill instead should have been hired as Wake's head coaching job when he was in high school. Ross also apparently has attended every basketball game ever played and owns high-value property and businesses in 67 US states.
It is likely he holds other odd opinions, but they remain unknown by this writer at this time.

He also he has many leather-bound books and his apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Back