• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where can I get a Wake Forest cornhole set?

HeltonCreek

Well dang!
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy a Wake Forest cornhole set. I want the wooden regular size (2' x 4'). I google searched and found a site called www.waketailgate.com but don't know whether it's legit.

I could build a set on my own but don't have the tools and don't have any friends that do either.

Does anyone know where I can buy a Wake Forest cornhole set. I want the wooden regular size (2' x 4'). I google searched and found a site called www.waketailgate.com but don't know whether it's legit.

I could build a set on my own but don't have the tools and don't have any friends that do either.

there are lots of places where you can buy unfinished cornhole sets, then just paint it yourself, if you're up for that.

there are lots of places where you can buy unfinished cornhole sets, then just paint it yourself, if you're up for that.

I so a cornhole set at the Deacon Shop on campus just this past year. Also, if you want to go the DIY route, they have very large deacon head stickers there as well, which IMO would look better than paint. :cool:

I am having a set finished now and have a few other people I can get you in contact with if you want to PM me

http://mdzcustomboards.com/photo_gallery_2

Mine are halfway down the page on the right hand side. Brother got them for me for Christmas a couple years ago. They are so money. Get compliments on them everywhere.

Apparently the guy was great to work with and turned them around pretty quick.

My little 19 year old sister made mine. Just buy the wood and paint it, dude.

Super easy to just make one, either from scratch or painting an unfinished set.

Cornhole sucks.

There I said it. Now I can get on w/ my life.

Super easy to just make one, either from scratch or painting an unfinished set.

super easy to make, but not super easy to make a great or even good set. 90% of homemade sets are junk in terms of quality and appearance. pay up for a real set.

Back