• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where Does Lobo End Up Next?

Where does Lobo End Up Next?

• Next Wake Head Coach

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • FBS (I-A) Coordinator

Votes: 30 16.6%
  • Lower Level HC

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Lower Level Coordinator

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • High School Coach

Votes: 19 10.5%
  • Wearing a Muzzle in Jason27's basement

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Hopefully in a ditch somewhere

Votes: 16 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

I may have to re-think designating Dillon Fence the dumbest motherfucker on these boards if TheReff is going to post.

I'd guess as one of Grobe's assistants or someone else's assistant. But not an OC.

Either a college offensive position coach or I could see him as a HC at a Christian HS

Part of me doesn't want the name Steed Lobotzke ever breathed on Mother So Dear's campus ever again.

The other part wants him to be hired as Grobe's replacement. This is the masochistic scorched-earth part of me

If I'm Lobo I'm not even upset. Dude pulled off utter incompetence for a long ass time while getting paid, he's been playing with house money for a long time. Plus he's got Jesus on his side.

no point in continued haderade. good riddance to lobo as our OC but i hope he does well

Indeed. While I never thought him qualified to be our OC and whom I felt was in that position at least 5 years too long, by all accounts he is a good person. I salute anyone who has the courage, decency and kindness to adopt a child, and one which in great need of a loving home. He has lived out his faith in action, and folks ought to lay off making fun of him because of his faith. I hope he lands on his feet and finds success after Wake.

Hope for the best for Steed. He won't have a problem getting an assistant job at a solid FBS program.

Yeah- the best answer isn't even listed in the poll. I think he gets hired on as an OL coach somewhere.

Yeah if his future employer decides not to watch tape of the offensive lines he oversaw for the last 4-5 years.

He sucks.

Back