• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where is Ron Wellman?

Goolsbyrules

Reaction score
Does he come out in public anymore? 7 figures a year and he never says a word. The state of the program is on Wellman and Hatch. They accept losing and their gigantic paychecks with open arms. I still find it hard to believe 6 years in a row what has happen to the program.

You have correctly identified the biggest problem.

Couldn't find his car keys since his bike wreck. And his daughter must've deleted his Uber app.

ron-wellman.jpg

" Couldn't be happier"

Seriously, his smug ass is probably sitting back thinking, "see, no better than Bzzz."

Most likely planning his retirement party with my Deacon Club donations.

youll know we are in serious trouble when he shows up - reference the two years of him serving as [Redacted] designee

Stratt rolls out Sopwith Camel to fight the Red Baron with banners.

Last edited:
" Couldn't be happier"

Seriously, his smug ass is probably sitting back thinking, "see, no better than Bzzz."

This. He's laughing at the masses who didn't appreciate his buddy's greatness.

This post is on target. Wake's administration is more concerned about reputation and being a good corporate citizen for the ACC than wins. Wellman should have been fired for not demanding more from Grobe. He should have been worse than fired for his hiring of Bzz. No AD should be employed with the decisions Wellman has made the past 7 years. I've given up. Deacon Club contributions stop tomorrow.

Jeez, I feel like a PackPride poster.

This post is on target. Wake's administration is more concerned about reputation and being a good corporate citizen for the ACC than wins. Wellman should have been fired for not demanding more from Grobe. He should have been worse than fired for his hiring of Bzz. No AD should be employed with the decisions Wellman has made the past 7 years. I've given up. Deacon Club contributions stop tomorrow.

Jeez, I feel like a PackPride poster.

Wellman certainly has his issues but things really turned south with Hatch's arrival. Hatch is no friend of athletics...just as folks at ND. Perhaps it is Hatch's policy that reputation and corporate citizenship are the top priorities and winning is secondary. Wellman is just following orders.

Wake has some serious decisions to make regarding athletics. This current clown show is a joke.

At the end of the radio broadcast, a special thank you is issued to Ron Wellman. It was especially fitting tonight.

He fucked up the Hirings and firings for a while but these are fine.

Back