• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where is the bottom?

I think it's kind of silly to look at one point of the season being the bottom, this should be and I fully expect it to be the bottom of the Clawson era here. I hope not, but tonight has the potential to be as bad or worse than the Syracuse game and the 1st half of the BC game. I'm under no illusions that if Clawson is here long-term that there won't be ups and downs, but I do expect that this season will be his worst as he builds the program the way he wants to. I think he we need next season as well to start getting things the way he wants, but hopefully next season will be a little bit better and by the third season we really see the direction and improvement we want.

Can't really blame Clawson. Hopefully, this season will be the bottom for him. Wake Football has been lower and Grobe did us no favors by leaving a bare cupboard

We're gonna lose tonight, but this performance is a lot better than BC. maybe BC was the bottom.

We finished the BC game well. Hopefully that was the turning point

Would be nice to get at least one of those. Think that would be big momentum wise going into next year

Back