• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where to buy furniture in NC

AMCDeac

Richard Joyce
Reaction score
Looking for a few pieces of living room and master bedroom furniture for a family weekend mountain cabin. (Small 2 bedroom place) So where are the good deals? I used to know of a few places in Hickory but haven't tried to buy furniture up there for at least a decade. Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.

Looking for a few pieces of living room and master bedroom furniture for a family weekend mountain cabin. (Small 2 bedroom place) So where are the good deals? I used to know of a few places in Hickory but haven't tried to buy furniture up there for at least a decade. Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.

Try transit damage in wilkesboro. That store is not as good as Lexington but still may have what you need.

There's a new service in High Point, at the Chamber o' Commerce and Visitor's Bureau on Main St., that will pair you with a designer who knows the showrooms. Usually you can get good deals in HP. Stay away from FurnitureSouth tho.

Contact Rick Amos at Furnitureland South. He went to Wake for a few years.

Where can I buy BBQ in NC?
Where can I gamble in Las Vegas?
Where can I get a hummer in the Chi O Lounge?

Back