• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where was Obama?

You think Trump would invite him back into the Oval Office? He'd just use the opportunity to trade out the bugs in microwave.

This fucking douche panders with this pardon the same day he says that players who do not stand for the anthem "maybe shouldn't be in the country." The epitome of evil bullshitry.

You think Trump would invite him back into the Oval Office? He'd just use the opportunity to trade out the bugs in microwave.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here. Can you please restate your point?

If Trump invited Obama back into the oval office, Obama would use the opportunity to plant more listening devices in various appliances. Or if Trump revived Jack Johnson from the dead (he knows the best wizards) and invited him to the oval office, Jack Johnson would replace the dead cockroaches that are currently in Trump's microwave with fresh, live cockroaches. Not sure why this is confusing.

This fucking douche panders with this pardon the same day he says that players who do not stand for the anthem "maybe shouldn't be in the country." The epitome of evil bullshitry.
No the epitone of evil bullshitry was in the likes of Mao, Stalin, Pot, Hitler, and the Clintons. I like the YUGE exaggerations though. Death of millions = 15 yard penalty, gotcha.

If Trump invited Obama back into the oval office, Obama would use the opportunity to plant more listening devices in various appliances. Or if Trump revived Jack Johnson from the dead (he knows the best wizards) and invited him to the oval office, Jack Johnson would replace the dead cockroaches that are currently in Trump's microwave with fresh, live cockroaches. Not sure why this is confusing.

LOL! Awesome.

After you have laid it out for me so clearly, I don't know how I could have missed dot com's meaning. It's tough being a rube like me.

was stallone advocating for this or something or just happens to be a guy who made some boxing movies

After 40+ years of steroids, who knows what Stallone thinks?

was stallone advocating for this or something or just happens to be a guy who made some boxing movies

GUSHGTTC4XCMCAD5RGH3XYIMOA.jpg

Back