• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where's the Duke Chinese Party thread?

wtf is a pro greek household? Does that mean your dad gave a shit for way longer than he should have?

I was thinking the same thing. You do have all those southern housewives that remain catty about sororities for their entire lives. I just don't understand why we're having arguments about frat life among alums that all graduated at least a decade ago.

I was thinking the same thing. You do have all those southern housewives that remain catty about sororities for their entire lives. I just don't understand why we're having arguments about frat life among alums that all graduated at least a decade ago.

I would assume if you still stay connected to your fraternity brothers after college. Part of the point is the professional networking, right?

wtf is a pro greek household? Does that mean your dad gave a shit for way longer than he should have?

No, they both had great experiences in college in their greek orgs and encouraged both me and my sister to rush, etc.

so you started a fraternity at wake? What was wrong with the other 12?

Clearly something seeing that the fraternity I started now has 80+ members.

In reality, I rushed the wrong place my freshman year and I just wanted a fraternity experience. The damn thing fell into my lap and I went with it. It was not easy and not much fun but its pretty cool to see them have good success.

Clearly something seeing that the fraternity I started now has 80+ members.

In reality, I rushed the wrong place my freshman year and I just wanted a fraternity experience. The damn thing fell into my lap and I went with it. It was not easy and not much fun but its pretty cool to see them have good success.

Back