• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where's the Fleet?

OGBDeacon07

Reaction score
Naval_Update_06-06-13.jpg

I bet pimps and hookers have this link bookmarked.

ok I can't really make heads or tails of that. What is the OP's question? There is a fleet unaccounted for?

ok I can't really make heads or tails of that. What is the OP's question? There is a fleet unaccounted for?

It's a map that shows where our carriers and large deck boats (carry mostly Marine helo's, Osprey's and Harriers) are. The OP isn't implying anything.

Just a status update.

It is a bit surprising to me to see such few naval vessels in the Middle East with all the Syria action going on right now...

Just a status update.

It is a bit surprising to me to see such few naval vessels in the Middle East with all the Syria action going on right now...

No, but when the vessels need re-painting you can rest assured they'll find a port near Quatar where the lead based paint can be applied. No sense dealing with the EPA.

Just a status update.

This ONLY shows our aircraft carriers, not every ship in our Navy.

No need for question marks... The last time the Big E docked there it was re-painted with a heavy lead based paint -- applied by local tradesmen.

Lead based paint has obvious advantages on a naval vessel.

No need for question marks... The last time the Big E docked there it was re-painted with a heavy lead based paint -- applied by local tradesmen.

Lead based paint has obvious advantages on a naval vessel.

Was unaware. Thanks.

Back