• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which Frat Were You In--Poll 1 of 2

Which Frat Were You In--Poll 1 of 2

• Total voters

ProfessorDeac

Reaction score
Open poll. Since there are more than 10 frats at Wake, I'm making a second poll with the rest and an independent option. If I get a good number of responses, I can take the data from the other poll and put it in this first post.

I was independent. Never considered joining a frat, and probably wouldn't have gotten a bid anywhere but Lambda Chi, which was dry when I was a freshman (as was I). I have nothing against frats and had a few greek friends, but the vast majority of my friends were independent as well.

Final Results:
Alpha Kappa Psi--------1
Alpha Sigma Phi--------5
Alpha Phi Omega-------5
Chi Psi-----------------4
Delta Kappa Epsilon----12
Kappa Alpha Order-----15
Kappa Alpha Psi--------0
Kappa Kappa Psi-------1
Kappa Sigma-----------7
Lambda Chi Alpha------7
Phi Beta Sigma---------1
Pi Kappa Alpha---------7
Sigma Alpha Epsilon----1
Sigma Chi--------------3
Sigma Nu--------------5
Sigma Pi---------------2
Sigma Phi Epsilon-------4
Theta Chi--------------6
Independent-----------53

Total------------------139

Last edited:
Why do you need to know this?

No need. Just thought it would be interesting after Willis' goodbye thread, and some other frat/geed discussions that surfaced lately. Smaller percentage of frat guys than I suspected thus far.

No need. Just thought it would be interesting after Willis' goodbye thread, and some other frat/geed discussions that surfaced lately. Smaller percentage of frat guys than I suspected thus far.

Duh. It's an internet sports' board. All fratstars still in school are drinking and getting laid.

like lbe I wasn't in a frat obviously, but I was an alpha sig little sister/sweetheart (99-03). Somewhere there's a composite where Matt was alumni advisor and I was sweetheart and our pictures are together in the center...we were fated I tell you (except that I didn't like him at all when we met) ;)

Duh. It's an internet sports' board. All fratstars still in school are drinking and getting laid.

A bro is going to bro. They're out there getting blacked out and taking slam pieces to pound town. Good for them.

What's clear is this board is run by independents.

I voted, but I was undergrad at Davidson. I'm so frat, though, that it should hardly matter.

Updated the final results. More than half frat, although some of those frats probably don't count. I just used the list from Wikipedia.

Back