• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which is the bigger shitstorm?

Bigger Shitstorm?

• Amy's Baking Company Scottsdale, AZ

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • WFU Men's Basketball

Votes: 32 65.3%
  • Don't ask - this makes my head hurt

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azdeac

Reaction score
This must be asked . . .

(if you're not sure about Amy's, scroll down to the Kitchen Nightmares thread)

Last edited:
It would be so many levels of awesome to see Wellman get as paranoid as Amy. "Those ogboards people - they're haters. They are out to get me. I am Ron Fucking Wellman and I gave them an Orange Bowl and this is the thanks I get? They just don't get it. They aren't smart enough to understand. I don't care if they have Wake Forest degrees or not. Nobody understands the culture and sock wearing like me and Jeffy. I've invested over $1M of Wake's money in the best basketball mind ever. Why can't other people see and understand what I'm doing? I'll tell you why - because I'm the only one smart enough too. Well, me and Braces, just ask her. She will tell you too. That's why."

If the WFU men's basketball shitstorm was as well-known as Amy's, I would think we'd have a new coach/AD by now

Amy's was never a good resto. That israeli monkey and his many chinned harlot have never been successful or popular. That is the difference.

Amy's Baking Company wouldn't lose to Stetson at home.

Here's a mind-bending thought ... what if Amy's Baking Company was the new caterer in Deacon Tower?

Amy's grand re-opening is tonight and they supposedly have over 1,000 reservations. Ummm - really?

Back