• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which movie would probably make more money?

Which movie probably makes the big bucks?

• Total voters
This is TAB and Brews watching Forrest Gump.
Muppets_Statler_Waldorf.jpg

If you had to bet your life on the movie that comes out next year that will make more money, a movie by Hanks or Clooney, which movie would you pick? You don't know anything about the directors, other actors, etc. We will even take out animated movies. Remember, your life is on the line. I pick Hanks. He is the better actor.

Fuck. 15 pages? This thread is like the nice campfire you sit around at twilight chatting. You wake in the morning and find that it's a smoldering pile of coals with empty Natty Light cans and the rank smell of cooked piss wafting around.

Fuck. 15 pages? This thread is like the nice campfire you sit around at twilight chatting. You wake in the morning and find that it's a smoldering pile of coals with empty Natty Light cans and the rank smell of cooked piss wafting around.

so...atlanta?

Woah a Mr. Boston's reference? Hadn't heard of that shit since I guzzled my entire freshmen year in T-town. Mr. Beezy's was the absolute bottom of the barrel.

RJ, you are a dick. I always thought you got a bad wrap but I was wrong. I honestly don't give a shit about rep; however, you do and your hypocrisy is mind-blowing. I am ashamed to say I was late on the BuzzOut Crowd (I like to give people a chance). I think I am now RJ out.

So he called you a Stratt level moron, he called me a Stratt level moron, and he posted this earlier in the thread:

It doesn't appear that he thinks very highly of the Stratts.

Wait, is RJ TheThirdStratton???

Watched Gravity last night for the first time. Awesome movie that is most definitely Sandra Bullock's. Special effects plus her made the movie. The other astronaut could've been Paul Walker (RIP) for all I care.....Clooney was only it in for a third anyway and his acting consisted of talking calmly in a spacesuit. Bullock's acting was great. I feel like Gravity shouldn't count in RJ's numbers because he wasn't the star of the show.

Watched Gravity last night for the first time. Awesome movie that is most definitely Sandra Bullock's. Special effects plus her made the movie. The other astronaut could've been Paul Walker (RIP) for all I care.....Clooney was only it in for a third anyway and his acting consisted of talking calmly in a spacesuit. Bullock's acting was great. I feel like Gravity shouldn't count in RJ's numbers because he wasn't the star of the show.

Now that you mention it, Paul Walker in Gravity would probably have made it a 4-5 billion dollar movie. Paul Walker is defs way way way better than Clooney.

Now that you mention it, Paul Walker in Gravity would probably have made it a 4-5 billion dollar movie. Paul Walker is defs way way way better than Clooney.

Good point, he would've driven his spacesuit faster and furious-er to get to the Souyez more quickly than Cloon-dog.

Edge of Tomorrow had a lot of promotion during Game 5, more than you typically see for a movie that has been out over a week.

Back