• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which team do you prefer dominate ACC football?

Which team would you prefer dominate the ACC?

• Florida State

• Clemson

Results are only viewable after voting.

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
If you had to choose one of these teams to dominate ACC football and be a championship contender, do you prefer Clemson or FSU?

Voted F$U because I have to deal with way more annoying Clemson fans from Charlotte and South Carolina than I do FSU fans, plus Dabo annoys me with the evangelical shit.

Voted F$U because I have to deal with way more annoying Clemson fans from Charlotte and South Carolina than I do FSU fans, plus Dabo annoys me with the evangelical shit.
Joking aside, I'd take FSU for the same reasons.

FSU at least kind of owns what it is and is unapologetic about wanting to win and using whatever advantage they can to do so. I can at least respect this. Clemson was getting close to some Duke bb-level bullshit with some folk hero coach and family nonsense that's all a charade. That shit drives me up the wall way more. I know Bowden had his schtick, but he had that dog in him back in his heydey and probably would have clowned on that goober Dabo.

Disclaiming this with the fact I was at Wake for the last two years of Bowden and the start of the Jimbo era, so I didn't have to live through the collosal ass whoopings of the 90s and I understand why this would inform the opinions of some.

I live in SC and deal with Clemson fans, so that's annoying, but I cannot stand FSU fans.
Yeah Clemson fans are annoying but my interactions with them at Groves have been mostly positive. Mainly people just there to watch football and have been cool making jokes thanking us for Dabo. FSU fans have been a totally different story. Stoneville seems like a cool dude though.

Back