• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which WF QB will start vs. ULM?

The starting QB against ULM is ______

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've hyped just about every QB who has committed to Wake.

Remember Eddie Sullivan? Big disappointment when Marshall scooped him just before signing day after a commitment to Wake. Ended up riding the pine at Western Carolina. Looks like with the 2 recruits last year and this year's that we are back on track.

My bet is that we don't see a rotation and that one of the freshman wins the job outright (if not by ULM then certainly by Gardner Webb) but that we do see Kevin Sousa in for a series or two each half as a change of pace and to keep the other team off guard. Would be interesting to see Sousa with his running ability in goal line situations (if we actually find ourselves in any goal line situations this year).

I had a dream that I was watching a no pads scrimmage on TV and on the very first snap our QB's jersey was too long and he tripped over it and fumbled the ball.

I promptly put my fist through a closet door.

Remember Eddie Sullivan? Big disappointment when Marshall scooped him just before signing day after a commitment to Wake. Ended up riding the pine at Western Carolina. Looks like with the 2 recruits last year and this year's that we are back on track.

I remember watching him play as a true frosh at Marshall. Think he got hurt or something. Didn't know he grabbed pine at WCU.

Looks like he just got kicked off of WCU: http://m.catamountsports.com/m/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/061914aab.html

Last edited:
QB recruiting was such a strong point for Grobe until Skylar Jones.

Well at least the QB battle will be exciting leading up to the season. I really hope a freshman wins it.

booooo

#teamrandolph

291346.jpeg

Back