• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

White Girls Strike Again!

TheLookout

Reaction score
SMH, Is there really no limit to the destruction these people cause? When will it end? How many people gotta get hurt? Has any subset of our society ever caused so much trouble? Somebody needs to be lookin' out for these girls.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/s...-two-santaluces-high-girls-leads-2190033.html

School officials are grappling with fallout from the widespread release of a YouTube.com video showing two Santaluces High students making racial remarks about fellow students.

The four-minute video, brought to officials' attention late Monday, shows two female teens sitting in front of a camera, one of them brushing her hair, as they ramble about some of the black students in their school.

The teens make derogatory comments about girls who wear hair weaves and talk about how students "start turning black" when they walk into the school. "You catch the disease," one of the girls says, laughing.

I can't really tell if they were just trying to make a joke video or if they were serious

SMH, Is there really no limit to the destruction these people cause? When will it end? How many people gotta get hurt? Has any subset of our society ever caused so much trouble? Somebody needs to be lookin' out for these girls.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/s...-two-santaluces-high-girls-leads-2190033.html

School officials are grappling with fallout from the widespread release of a YouTube.com video showing two Santaluces High students making racial remarks about fellow students.

The four-minute video, brought to officials' attention late Monday, shows two female teens sitting in front of a camera, one of them brushing her hair, as they ramble about some of the black students in their school.

The teens make derogatory comments about girls who wear hair weaves and talk about how students "start turning black" when they walk into the school. "You catch the disease," one of the girls says, laughing.

Give me 30 minutes with them bitches (maybe a little mo' ;)), I'll set them straight.

Ain't that right, Lookout? You in? I'll bring da Hennessy, you bring da blow.

I hope they don't get beat up too badly, will really hurt their future stripping careers.

A man who answered the phone at one of the girls' homes identified himself as her father and directed questions to criminal defense attorney Michael Salnick, who said the family is coping with the situation as best it can. Asked whether hate crime or other charges were possible, Salnick declined comment in detail. "People turn to attorneys for advice," he said.

Because they don't have the Pit for advice.

That dad should put a bullet or 2 in the laptop. That will do the trick!

White girls really are the worst. I've been actively trying to diversify since Spring Break '04, and yet I still always end up with white girls. So frustrating.

Back