• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"White" helmets

Couldn't decide if today's unis were better or worse than the all whites last week. I think today may have been worse, since both teams were wearing white helmets. Doesn't matter, team plays terribly in both.

Yes. Our uniforms are the biggest area of concern for this team.

These were miles worse than last week IMO. Jerseys another aspect of this department that are on the decline

Today's uniforms made us look like a high school...and that is how we played.

I hope we do not use the all blacks this season, unless something truly dramatic changes on offense. Maybe the defense could dress in all black and the offense could be wear today's uniform. Teams need to earn the all-blacks.

Wearing sun glasses the uniforms looked green. Everybody in our section agreed. Just for the hell of it let's get back to black and gold.

I hope we do not use the all blacks this season, unless something truly dramatic changes on offense. Maybe the defense could dress in all black and the offense could be wear today's uniform. Teams need to earn the all-blacks.

I agree with this 100%

I'll disagree. I feel like we should wear the all-blacks until we win - I feel like I'm in mourning, watching us play. Hoping we can turn it around :(

Wearing sun glasses the uniforms looked green. Everybody in our section agreed. Just for the hell of it let's get back to black and gold.

Okay, so I'm not losing my eyesight. I saw the same green effect as well.

I was sitting on the hill today and when the action was on the other end of the field, it was difficult to see who was who. Everybody had white helmets and white pants. I agree- they looked like a couple of high school teams. Bring back the old uniforms. Lots of things needed to be changed with this team, but the uniforms were not one of them.

Yes. Our uniforms are the biggest area of concern for this team.
Well it is a bit amazing our uniforms are getting progressively worse just like the team. Both the W/W and what we saw yesterday were a bit hideous.

I was hoping they would wear black helmets for the 2nd half.
(but a 1 on a scale of 10 for problems seen)

Back