• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

White House blues concert

srbouch

Reaction score

This is just awesome, backed up by some incredible musicians, too.

Sorry RJ. I searched for it and didn't see it. Anyway, I thought it was great.

No worries....good catch....take a look....you have a PM... :0

The comparison of this video to the "I love cars" or "America the Beautiful" video is entertaining.

obama_antoinette1.jpg

Here is the negrep I got about this thread "no one gives a shit you racist asshole"...

I get the same thing almost every day from two people. But this isn't a douchebag TOS violation to the Mods.

Lighten up. It's a joke.

Although poltically the 100+ rounds of golf, extended vacations, concerts and parties at the WH look bad when the country is in a deep econimic funk. His advisors must be lousy....or maybe their sense of entitlement trumps the advice from their advisors.

Lighten up. It's a joke.

Although poltically the 100+ rounds of golf, extended vacations, concerts and parties at the WH look bad when the country is in a deep econimic funk. His advisors must be lousy....or maybe their sense of entitlement trumps the advice from their advisors.

WTF are you talking about? This was a part of the national celebration of Black History Month., It was celebrating one of America's great gifts to the music world.

It's what a POTUS is supposed to do during February.

Lighten up. It's a joke.

Please. You're bringing up vacation time? You need to stop listening to Hannity. Next thing you'll be saying is that Obama can't speak without a teleprompter, or that he was born outside the US.

Just as a reminder: http://www.politicususa.com/en/obama-bush-vacation

Bush spent 1,020 days of his presidency on vacation. To put this into context, John F. Kennedy spent fewer days in office, 1000, than George W. Bush spent on vacation. Bush spent 487 days at Camp David, 490 days at his Crawford ranch, and 43 days in Kennebunkport. George W. Bush spent 69 days in Crawford during his first year in office. In contrast, according to FactCheck.org, Obama spent all, or part of, 26 days of his first year in office on vacation. This was less than all three previous Republican presidents, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and George W. Bush, but more than the two previous Democratic presidents, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton.

Now watch this drive.

despite what morons think, part of being POTUS is having events like this, state dinners, greeting championship winning teams, girl scouts, etc. it's not all economic strategy meetings. yes, that's a huge component of it, but another huge part is being the face of the country.

The POTUS has the most stressful job in the world. Screw you if you don't think he deserves some time to play golf, clear brush, or whatever the hell he feels like doing. When things go down, the "red phone" goes with him. He doesn't stop being President.

I thought Obama's political opponents generally preferred small, less-intrusive government that would "get off their backs." Odd they would bitch and whine about him taking time off to play golf or listen to Warren Haynes instead of over-governing all the time (let alone make unfunny, unedited photoshops of him).

Last edited:
whatever conveniently fits the narrative: he's either doing too much or too little

Back