• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who do you like more?

Who do you like more?

• Total voters

rjequalsmj

Reaction score
Nas
nas.jpg

Naz-T
naz-1.png

One is a silly rapper, the other a silly fan of the demon deacons. One knows his way around the turntables, the other knows the way to the buffet table. I leave it in the hands of the pit to decide who reigns supreme.

Tough choice, but thanks for giving me the ability to check out how the polls are looking. Forgot to even check on that.

Too close to pick!

Apparently some people would vote Naz-T, otherwise "Hate Me Now" would've never been released...I disagree with them.

I don't know the back story on the animosity toward Naz-T around here but I met him a few times and he came off as a really great guy.

Last edited:
I don't know the back story on the animosity toward Naz-T around here but I meet him a few times and he seemes like a really great guy.

Yeah, don't think anyone who's actually met him in real life has anything bad to say about him. He is just an easy target and the being a scout mod and AD employee got to some people.

Obviously you haven't seen/heard the youtube of Naz-T rapping or there wouldn't even be a poll.

Haven't been to a game this year, is he still dancing during this shitshow?

Back