• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who has been to Kuala Lumpur?

CarlSpackler88

The Pumpfaker
Reaction score
Going there in June. Anything there that I must see? Mostly there for work but I will have some time to check out the city.

Going there in June. Anything there that I must see? Mostly there for work but I will have some time to check out the city.

No, not really. Check out the Petronas Towers, which are two of the 3 or 4 tallest buildings in the world now, I think. It also reminds me of Entrapment with Catherine Zeta Jones wearing a skin suit, which is nice.

Other than that, I wouldn't say there are a lot of must see sightseeing. There are some awesome food markets, particularly in the Chinatown area. There's fairly decent nightlife, but if you're working, you likely won't be up late enough to really enjoy it. I loved Malaysia, but I found Kuala Lampur to be slightly boring.

I'm with HuskyDeac. Malaysia has some amazing things to see and do, but very few of them are in Kuala Lumpur. It's basically just a big city, and there are plenty of those in Asia. I can't think of anything offhand that you MUST do while you're there.

My mother in law and my wife's bro and family are there. It's a foodie town. We usually go to these "restaurants" which are really covered seating with 5 or 6 somewhat independent food stalls. Some of the best food I've ever had

Definitely will try out the food stalls as well as the Petronas Towers.

There's a park with a lot monkeys just outside of town near the American club. And if you want your future told, I know a guy

Now we know how Jaybone keeps winning those Wake total win bets

Not sure how the Kuala Lumpur thread has more posts than my Bali thread last month.

Back