• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who has...

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
Camp on a fantasy roster? I was going to pick him with my last pick but we were drafting online and I didn't find him in time. So I have him conditionally joining my bench after waivers on Sunday. I really think he may contribute later in the season, but mostly I'm just a homer and think it's cool to have a favorite Deac on my roster.

Anybody?

ETA: Just saw the Omnibus thread down the page. Maybe discussed in the middle of all those pages I'm not going to read anyway.

Last edited:
Homer pick. I had givens last year

Last edited:
Tried to fix grammar mistake. Also, yes, in a 14 team league. The difference in projected points between camp and my last starter is not as large as one would hope.

I had givens last year. This year my flyer is rookie free agent Allen Hurns who led the NFL in receiving yards during the preseason.

Thanks to the WR's on the Jags either having a penchant for marijuana or hamstring injuries he should get some significant PT.

Took camp in the 16th round of my draft last week. I've drafted Givens the previous two years, but not this time around.

I drafted Camp in my last pick in the Pit 20 team league. Slim pickings by that point so I figured why not?

I want to be on the record as saying I did not pick up Josh Harris in any of my leagues.

He has no fantasy value for his 1st 2 years. Steve Smith signed a 4 year contract that will prolly end up being a 2 year contract. As long as he and Torrey are healthy, Camp has no fantasy value. But if he progresses, he could be a fantasy sleeper in 2 years.

He has no fantasy value for his 1st 2 years. Steve Smith signed a 4 year contract that will prolly end up being a 2 year contract. As long as he and Torrey are healthy, Camp has no fantasy value. But if he progresses, he could be a fantasy sleeper in 2 years.

Yeah, but it's still kind of cool.

Harris was one of the 10 to make the Steelers practice squad. He was the 1st choice of the 10.

Back