• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who is willing to take the Sugarless Gummi Bear Challenge?

you know it's a winner when the first review contains "heavens to Murgatroyd"

Those reviews are the absolute gold standard for Amazon product reviews.

10/10: Would read again.

hahaha, i made it halfway through the first review and i've got tears.

"Safety Warning
Consumption of some sugar-free candies may cause stomach discomfort and/or a laxative effect. Individual tolerance will vary. If this is the first time you’ve tried these candies, we recommend beginning with one-fourth of a serving size or less. Made with Lycasin, a sugar alcohol. As with other sugar alcohols, people sensitive to this substance may experience upset stomachs.
"

Yeah I had to stop reading because I was laughing way too loudly in my new office.

That being said, bring it on. I could totally finish it.

oh my gosh, i can't read this at work.
Entering the Launch Facility (a.k.a. real estate agents refer to it as the 'master bath') I approached the Launch Pad itself, a fine furnishing manufactured by American Standard. As it was handy the the direct path of travel, and to further the cause of Science!, I stepped onto the bathroom scale and made note of my weight. I then configured the Launch Pad into the second receiving mode and positioned Space Ship Me atop the launch aperture.

All hatches closed!
Exhaust fans to full power!
Sitzfleisch sealed to Launch Pad support ring! (It's a German double entendre, look it up.)
Fuel flow starting, easing open sphincter, commence count down!
10!
9!
8!
Whoops, 1!

Thrust built rapidly to the 100%$ rating of the nozzle. The exhaust thundered against the parabolic shape of the Launch Pad and reverberated back upwards, buffetting the structure of Space Ship Me.

I totally want to try this stuff now after I've had a big cheese eating day

Diarrhea (from the Greek, meaning "a flowing through" is the condition of having three or more loose or liquid bowel movements per day. It is a common cause of death in developing countries and the second most common cause of infant deaths worldwide.

If you eat more than 7 bear per day of this product you will get diarrhea.

They are yummy and don't have any awful sugar-free taste... so you will not have the will power to eat only 7.

Don't order them. There are thousands in a 5 pound bag and you will have the worst stomach ache you have ever had.

It's just hilarious.

The signal came from below, "The engines cannae take any moor, Cap'n!" (I have no idea why my arse has a Scottish accent.)

:laugh: :laugh:

The Kashi effect is absolutely true. It is perceptible as a peak of activity even among those who maintain a healthy baseline of polysaccharide ingestion.

I bought four boxes with coupons, began eating, and quickly isolated it as the culprit flatulating agent. I considered composting the remaining 3 boxes, but was in such awe of its power that I feared that it might pass on its effect to next year's crop of tomatoes.

:bowrofl:

a couple years ago I got a box of that Kashi and it was definitely brutal.

I absolutely love Haribo gummy bears and eat way too many at a time. I need to be very cautious now, and I'll be triple checking to be sure they are SUGAR!

i don't eat the crunch but kashi blueberry clusters is my daily breakfast

406_PackShot.png

until last week, i hadn't had cereal in years, but then dhtoy brought home kashi black currant walnut cereal. holy crap that stuff is delicious.

Back