• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who Is Your Favorite Board Troll?

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for keeper ironically, but I almost always laugh at Moonz and Milhouse posts.

Palma is damn near insufferable on the NBA thread. #Real talk. (Seems fine everywhere else, FWIW, though he has picked up keeper's annoying rhetorical question-style response.)

Last edited:
I voted for keeper ironically, but I almost always laugh at Moonz and Milhouse posts.

Palma is damn near insufferable on the NBA thread. #Real talk. (Seems fine everywhere else, FWIW, though he has picked up keeper's annoying rhetorical question-style response.)

DV7 lives to troll Kahonji.....I think Kahon might only have 3 or 4 red bars if not for DV7 pushing him to meltdown mode at every turn. One of the more impressive and consistent troll jobs.

DV7 lives to troll Kahonji.....I think Kahon might only have 3 or 4 red bars if not for DV7 pushing him to meltdown mode at every turn. One of the more impressive and consistent troll jobs.

victory.jpg

I spit hot fire on that thread

perhaps you should learn to use an ipad

in all honesty, keeper is the best pure troll.

every time he posts "61-31" i laugh because i know a bunch of people are going to flip. then, after he waits for all the incoming attacks, he always posts a response like "i just posted facts."

gets me every time.

in all honesty, keeper is the best pure troll.

every time he posts "61-31" i laugh because i know a bunch of people are going to flip. then, after he waits for all the incoming attacks, he always posts a response like "i just posted facts."

gets me every time.

Haha, it's true. He's the only troll that actually still manages to piss everybody off, every time.

Haha, it's true. He's the only troll that actually still manages to piss everybody off, every time.

I'm not so sure it's really trolling when it's at the very core of who you are...hell, it's so much at the core of his being that he passed it along through his genes to lawncaredeac. Trolling, to me, implies that you could actually choose not to troll.

the thread where everyone called keeper out and his first reaction was to sue everyone, then report student posters to the administration was why he is so good at it.

I'm not so sure it's really trolling when it's at the very core of who you are...hell, it's so much at the core of his being that he passed it along through his genes to lawncaredeac. Trolling, to me, implies that you could actually choose not to troll.

True, true. Food for thought, indeed.

Which calls into question one major, huge, gigantic, self-admitted omission on this poll.

Back