• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

who should be perma-banned from the boards for life?

Bye Bye Biatch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moon has been banned by so many already. We should layoff him. It's gotta suck.

I'm a minor leaguer in banning him. His law partners have. Two wives have. I'm sure there are many others.

I'm a minor leaguer in banning him. His law partners have. Two wives have. I'm sure there are many others.

does this qualify as hitting back?

Take a look at other threads. He gets what he deserves.

I make no bones that it is unfriendly. So were and are many things he's directed at me. He feels compelled to do it.

I have asked him not to mention me and to stay away. He hasn't.

Throwing one punch at him every couple of months is fine.

I can smell your wretched breath from here you smelly, crazy old man.

And you have no clue what you are talking about.

58e22ad2c2958c14323dc9aa2b085fbb6c30d88273bf3d907408731405ff6cb6.jpg

Kinda hypocritical, don't ya think?

I would never mention him at all. I have offered this to him many, many, many times. But he refuses. He can't help himself and it's sad.

It's not hypocritical to say something mean once when he insults me over and over again.

I would love never to mention him if he would do the same. If I described why he does it, that would appear mean as well. I won't. I made my point.

How is your love life working out for you? Found somebody to be romantically involved with yet, Ricky?

Did Catamount get banned? I haven't noticed his shitposting recently.

Back