• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WHO WANTS TO GO DANCING?

Came back from 19 down against Pitt, 14 down against Louisville, 13 down today against VTech. These boys believe.
Doubt there are too many times in our history where we have done this in 3 straight games.

Hell yes! Finally feels good to care about WFU bball once again

Hell yes! Finally feels good to care about WFU bball once again
I was just telling my wife that. This is the first month (2 months) that I've been emotionally invested in Wake basketball for 5 years at least.

Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Cheer.gif

I was just telling my wife that. This is the first month (2 months) that I've been emotionally invested in Wake basketball for 5 years at least.

February 2013 was the first time in my basketball sentient life that a conference game happened and I had no idea until the next day when I checked to see what time we were playing (had the wrong date in my head). Saw we lost by 25, felt a tiny pang of sadness and kept living my life. I hope that never happens again.

I love this team so so much! Incredible growth over the season, comeback wins, road wins, clutch free throw shooting, winning when they truly need to...it's all so unWake I feel like I'm dreaming. Let's freaking dance!

Sweet 16 incoming.

Coach knows what he's doin.

The Deacs finished the regular season securing the wins many prognosticators needed for inclusion into the tournament. Manning will allow for celebration this evening then refocus his team on the tournament. Deacs can't afford any let down. As the results of today have shown everyone on the good side of the bubble is winning so there is no margin for error. The team is playing as well as any of us have seen in quite some time. There is no reason not to go to Brooklyn with any other objective than to win a championship. DM has secured conference championships with late season runs as a player and a coach. He knows the path. Just keep winning.

Lucky, man. I've lived and died with the deacs even through the [Redacted] desert.

Lucky, man. I've lived and died with the deacs even through the [Redacted] desert.
Yeah, fortunately for me the [redacted] era coincided with Cal's 1& done era at UK. This season I've found myself much more invested in Wake games than Kentucky games.

Back