• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who will be watching our 20th loss of the season?

I am buying a bottle of bourbon, and washing this season down. I think part of why I pull for all things wake is a reflection of my own self destructive behavior.

Man, you guys know BKF wishes he was a part of all of this. He probably isn't enjoying our suffering nearly as much as he would if he could remind us on the boards how much we suck.

I hate myself, every year at this time I feel this completely unwarranted optimism creeping in. There is always this evil voice in the back of my head like "maybe this year we are making a run". It's a problem.

I am buying a bottle of bourbon, and washing this season down. I think part of why I pull for all things wake is a reflection of my own self destructive behavior.

Having some bourbon right now myself.
Hope it helps.
Would rather drink for good reasons, rather than bad.

Watching, sort of.

Ok, going for the beer.

I think I don't have enough bourbon........

I am in Europe so I stayed up late for this shitshow. I am clearly an idiot.

Watched the last two minutes of the first half and immediately turned it off. This is inexcusable.

Back