• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who Wins Super Bowl XLVI?

Predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really tough matchup to call. The giants have looked far better, but how do you just ignore the Brady/ Belichik factor?

I voted Pats, but could see this easily going either way. Should be an interesting matchup. Neither team excels on the ground, so I look for that, plus the omnipresent turnover battle to be the deciding factors for the game. ETA reading this, my gut now says Gmen...

Really tough matchup to call. The giants have looked far better, but how do you just ignore the Brady/ Belichik factor?

I voted Pats, but could see this easily going either way. Should be an interesting matchup. Neither team excels on the ground, so I look for that, plus the omnipresent turnover battle to be the deciding factors for the game. ETA reading this, my gut now says Gmen...

The Giants DL will get enough pressure on Brady to bother him and hold the Pats to 20-24 points. Now that they're healthy, they've been on a tear. And there is little chance the Pats D will hold Manning and his WRs under 30. Cam Cameron won't be calling this game.

Pierre Paul was such a great pick for the G-men. Took balls to take him at #15. He has really panned out even though he had a ton of question marks.

Would have selected the Gmen if the poll hadnt closed.

Brady has hardly dominated the postseason in recent years. He did well early in his career when the Pats had a good defense, but since then he's struggled, and their D is garbage this year. They barely beat the Ravens and played Denver in their first game...

Back