• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who Would Be the Best Lay?

Who's rock your world?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
675a099af8aaa820559e3dca3bf4c4bd.jpg

Milhouse got that old stinky dick.

I understand why ELC isn't on the poll, because he's betrothed and shit.

Meh. There was a time when I gave a shit about leaving a good impression when it came to getting laid. Once I get in relationships, I cease to care as much. The last GF before my betrothed thought I was gonna eat her pussy all the time because I did it the first night. Haha. Yeah right.

ELC, don't take this the wrong way, but I kind of am in love with you.

Meh. There was a time when I gave a shit about leaving a good impression when it came to getting laid. Once I get in relationships, I cease to care as much. The last GF before my betrothed thought I was gonna eat her pussy all the time because I did it the first night. Haha. Yeah right.

ELC being ELC

You sound like a chick with this post. My idiot husband thougt I was going to give him a blowjob all the time because I did it on the first through 20th dates....Haha. Yeah right.

Back