• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who would you choose to meet on the Pit?

I've watched a football game with the doofus twins, NazT, and Demun at the same time. I think that's pretty much as good as it can get in terms of Wake internet legends.

A close second would be watching the UNC 3OT game with Karma. His life may have been changed forever if Chris Paul hit that FT.

In terms of Pit Bosses, my top ones are the following.

I'll like to watch an episode of Through the Wormhole with TWDeac, so I can ask him how the theory that the mysterious fourth dimension and third dimension were created in the Big Bang is different any than Genesis 1:1.

I'd like to hang out with tsy at a tailgate and sample some of his cooking. We've already met before, but it wasn't under the best of circumstances.

I'd like to meet Boogity. The fact that we get along well now is a sign that we can all get along.

Definitely want to meet Irish. Seems like a good guy and I respect his work off the boards.

Any of the prominent lady posters. They just seem like cool nice looking women.

I'm hurt, Ph. I'd like to meet a fellow NCSSM grad and (if I remember correctly) TIP counselor.

i was once right next to deacon511 at the dugout outside the nats game, but i was drunk and REALLY into the speed pitch, so i never actually met him. the rest of the crew did

i was once right next to deacon511 at the dugout outside the nats game, but i was drunk and REALLY into the speed pitch, so i never actually met him. the rest of the crew did
Please not ever confuse me with 511 again

Really, really close call between DF2009 and sloth. I guess if I meet 2009 it's like meeting cookout too though right?

Your negative opinion of a poster will change once you meet him/her. We all share a bond of love for LOWF.

Love to meet anyone I haven't already met.

Your negative opinion of a poster will change once you meet him/her. We all share a bond of love for LOWF.

Love to meet anyone I haven't already met.

Yeah, the differences between posters seem silly when you're at a tailgate all wearing Wake apparel looking forward to the game.

Yeah, the differences between posters seem silly when you're at a tailgate all wearing Wake apparel looking forward to the game.

It also helps when they are awesome in real life like you and me. :)

EatLead....seems at LEAST one standard deviation away form an average wake grad.

ETA also windycity, but he is mia.

Last edited:
all the pit ladies (that i haven't already met). then we could have some real life shewomanmanhaters talk.

Last edited:
Back