• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who would you choose to meet on the Pit?

Awar, HTTD, twins, wakeup, riding, RJ, bentleys, bojangles, getsome, SCD, OGD.

Really any of them.

Aww. I actually do think it would be amusing to drink with some of the current law students/young lawyers since there's an abundance of us on the pit.

Last edited:
We need to have a massive CT party sometime next year. Homecoming would be an awesome time. Hit up the bars after the game. Since I don't drink during the games I feel like I would be walking into an ambush though.

It is always fun when you meet someone and realize they have a connection to Wake and then you ask the question:

Do you...umm...ahhh...ummm.....post on the boards?

I usually mention some obscure Wake fact or reference only a poster would know. Then they respond, "I read about that on the Wake boards."

I wish I was better at remembering real names of posters though.

i would like to meet districtdeac so i can ask him why he is such a neg rep pussy.

I usually mention some obscure Wake fact or reference only a poster would know. Then they respond, "I read about that on the Wake boards."

I wish I was better at remembering real names of posters though.

I wonder if BuzzOut fits that.

We need to have a massive CT party sometime next year. Homecoming would be an awesome time. Hit up the bars after the game. Since I don't drink during the games I feel like I would be walking into an ambush though.

why don't you drink during the games?

I still haven't met milhouse. Hard to believe.

Some of my closest friends are people I've met through this board.

Man that was a great day.

I think that day was the first time I met Chic. It was either that day or before a game at Kenan. Not sure. Met several posters at Woody's that day before and after.

As much as I miss going to games at Groves and the Joel from my time in NC, I really miss the wins at Kenan and the Dean Dome.

There's no way Milhouse is as big of a dick in real life as he is here. His board persona takes work. I'd be impressed he could consistently pull that off in real life.

any Pit female willing to do A to M through a glory hole.

I think that day was the first time I met Chic. It was either that day or before a game at Kenan. Not sure. Met several posters at Woody's that day before and after.
Yep pretty sure it was that day. I had a great time at that game. Almost got into a physical altercation with a tarheel fan who kept yelling "welcome to the ACC" at Jamal Levy

There's no way Milhouse is as big of a dick in real life as he is here. His board persona takes work. I'd be impressed he could consistently pull that off in real life.
True story, I have met Milhouse and every time we do one of these I forget that I have because I don't connect who he was in person to who he is on the boards.

Last edited:
Back