• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

who would you like to be the next human shield?

who would you like to be the next human shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

murray state

Reaction score
Since Ron Wellman likes to hire popular former basketball players as human shields to deflect criticism away from Buzz, I was wondering who the board would like to see hired next to perform this essential task?
I thought about this after reading an article about Tony Rutland. He mentions wanting to be a coach. Do it Ron. He seems like such a badass.
http://www.halfkorean.com/?page_id=4972

I seem to remember ROK taking a lot of the blame for our late season woes after his sophmore season. Ron may need his services again.

Anthony Tucker. Under-rated Deacon who was the turning point coming out of the (then) dark Staak days. The first "thug/enforcer" in a while; I could see why John Thompson wanted him.

I would love to see him as the point man. It would suit him.

Skip Brown. Dude is CEO of a bank. He wouldn't take shit from Ron or Bzzz.

Ricardo Peral. Since he was able to go from one of the best 3 pt shooters in the country to one of the worst over the span of a summer, maybe he can teach the worst coach in the country to be one of the best over the same time frame.

Josh Howard. Just to be a constant reminder of what a great coach can do with a raw, but talented player.

Back